- Enjoys traveling, running, and spending time with family
- Has two dogs
- LPC-Intern since April 2019
- Counselor at Promises since April 2019
- M.A. in Counseling, BH Carroll Theological Institute, 2018
- B.A. in Human Services, Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2014
- A.A. in Bible, Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2014
- Worked 5 years at Texas Baptist Home for Children, a Foster Care and Adoption Agency
- Completed M.A. Practicum at Travis Avenue Baptist Church’s Counseling Center
I believe that all of us are on a journey as we navigate life and the challenges that it brings. Relationships are a powerful tool God gives us for when we feel stuck, afraid, or alone. I see counseling as an opportunity to walk hand in hand with someone through obstacles, fears, and hurts to work together to find hope, healing, and restoration. Being able to partner together, to explore the intimate parts of one’s heart, and to be a part of the redemptive work of Christ in others’ lives is a true honor and joy.
Brianna enjoys working with all ages of individuals on a variety of different issues. She is available to see children, adolescents, individuals, and couples. She is also trained to offer pre-marital counseling.