- Father to two daughters and a son
- B.S. in Family Ministries, Toccoa Falls College, 2003
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Seminary, 2007
- M.A. in Christian Education, Southwestern Baptist Seminary, 2007
- Family Pastor, NorthPointe Church, Joshua, Texas
- Children’s Ministry Associate, FBC Burleson, Texas, November 2010
- Interim Minister of Families and Recreation Harwood Terrace Baptist Church Bedford, Texas March 2008 to October 2010
- Recreation Ministry Associate Fielder Road Baptist Chruch Arlington, Texas August 2006 – October 2007
- Interim Associate Middle School Minister Ingleside Baptist Church Macon, GA May 29, 2007 – July 20, 2007
- Children’s Recreation Coordinator Ingleside Baptist Church Macon, GA May 2003 – December 2004
- Ingleside Baptist Church Family Life Center Intern Macon, GA 1999 – 2002
I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior at the age of ten. One afternoon my grandfather explained to me that I was a sinner and that Jesus was the only way to be forgiven of my sins. Then he led me in a prayer to receive Christ. However, my family rarely attended church, and without the fellowship of believers, my teen years were spent following rules rather than trusting in God’s gift of grace through Jesus. At the age of 20, the Lord used a variety of difficulties in my family and personal life to bring me into the fellowship of the Church. Through the love and encouragement of several adult leaders in the college ministry at Ingleside Baptist Church, I came to a more complete understanding of God’s grace and found a place to serve the body of Christ. It was through this time of serving that the Lord placed a desire in my heart to serve others; to use my life’s circumstances and gifts to help others know who Jesus is. This call to serve others in the church has been affirmed over the past nine years by individuals and increased responsibility in ministry.
Chad has experience working with individuals, children, adolescents, and couples. He is available to work with a variety of issues related to anger, anxiety, depression, family conflict, and other personal and interpersonal issues.