- Father to two daughters and a son
- LPC since 2013
- Counselor at Promises since 2007
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Seminary, 2007
- M.A. in Christian Education, Southwestern Baptist Seminary, 2007
- B.S. in Family Ministries, Toccoa Falls College, 2003
- Family Pastor, NorthPointe Church, Joshua, TX--Current
- Children’s Ministry Associate, FBC Burleson, TX, November 2010-February 2018
- Interim Minister of Families and Recreation, Harwood Terrace Baptist Church, Bedford, TX March 2008--October 2010
- Recreation Ministry Associate Fielder Road Baptist Church, Arlington, TX, August 2006–October 2007
- Interim Associate Middle School Minister, Ingleside Baptist Church, Macon, GA, May 29, 2007–July 20, 2007
- Children’s Recreation Coordinator, Ingleside Baptist Church, Macon, GA, May 2003–December 2004
- Ingleside Baptist Church Family Life Center Intern, Macon, GA, 1999–2002
I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior at the age of ten. One afternoon my grandfather explained to me that I was a sinner and that Jesus was the only way to be forgiven of my sins. Then he led me in a prayer to receive Christ. However, my family rarely attended church, and without the fellowship of believers, my teen years were spent following rules rather than trusting in God’s gift of grace through Jesus. At the age of 20, the Lord used a variety of difficulties in my family and personal life to bring me into the fellowship of the Church. Through the love and encouragement of several adult leaders in the college ministry at Ingleside Baptist Church, I came to a more complete understanding of God’s grace and found a place to serve the body of Christ. It was through this time of serving that the Lord placed a desire in my heart to serve others and to use my life’s circumstances and gifts to help others know who Jesus is. This call to serve others in the church has been affirmed over the past several years by individuals and increased responsibility in ministry.
Chad has experience working with individuals, children, adolescents, and couples. He is trained in and had extensive experience in providing play therapy. Chad is available to work with a variety of issues related to anger, anxiety, depression, family conflict, and other personal and interpersonal issues.