- Father to two Daughters
- Licensed to Ministry October 1996
- Licensed Professional Counselor since 2013
- Counselor at Promises since 2006
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2006
- B.S. in Kinesiology and Health, University of North Texas, 1998
- Howard Payne University, 1996
- Have worked with individuals, families, and engaged and married couples
- Have been on church staff since 1995
At the age of 9, I accepted Christ as my Savior and Lord. In 1994 I entered into full time ministry and I have served in the local church since that time. I believe God has called me to encourage others and help families discover God’s plan for their lives.
David is available to work with individuals, couples, and families on a variety of issues including anger, anxiety, grief, depression, self-esteem, family conflict, and other relationship struggles.