- Born in 1974
- Married in 1997
- Two Daughters
- Licensed to Ministry October 1996
- Licensed Professional Counselor 2013
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Howard Payne University, 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health, University of North Texas, 1998
- Individual, family, couples and pre-marital counseling
At the age of 9, I accepted Christ as my Savior and Lord. It was in 1994 that I entered into full time ministry and I have served in the local church since that time. I believe God has called me to encourage others and help families discover God’s plan for their lives.
David is available to work with individuals and families on a variety of issues including anger, anxiety, grief, depression, self-esteem, family conflict, and other relationship struggles.