- One son
- From Baytown, TX
- Musician and MG Enthusiast
- US Army Veteran
- LPC since 2010
- Promises Counselor since 2010
- M.Ed., Counseling, Tarleton State University, 2007
- M.A., Religious Education, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1991
- B.A., Religious Education, East Texas Baptist University, 1983
- Children’s Sunday School Teacher (2001-2015)
- Christian School Educator (1992-1997)
- Minister of Education (1991-1992)
- Music and Youth Ministries (1981-1984)
- College Baptist Student Union President (1980-1981)
I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior at the age of 9. I grew up in the church, participating in my age-group ministries including Royal Ambassadors, Youth Group, and Choir. I felt that the Lord was calling me to full-time ministry when I was a teenager and I followed that call. I have followed that calling throughout my life without regret. I believe that the Lord can help anyone and I wish to serve as a guide and servant to those who need direction and help in the area of counseling.
Lane offers counseling services to children, teenagers, and adults of all ages. He is experienced and well-grounded in Cognitive, Behavioral, Grief, and other types of therapy.